Justin Timberlake Sex Scene

Banner iklan disini

Justin Timberlake no diving awkward sex scene with Cameron Diaz, who is now ex-girlfriend status.

Justin and Cameron's been dating four years before finally foundered in December 2006. They reunited in the movie Bad Teacher to be released June 24, 2011. In the comedy was Justin who plays Scott Delacorte is told to have intercourse with Elizabeth Halsey (Cameron Diaz).

Asked his feelings do a sex scene with ex-boyfriend, singer claims he does not feel embarrassed or awkward.

"I do not feel embarrassed or awkward. We already know each other. I see it very funny. Funny scene that I had never seen before," said Justin disitat Showbizspy, Wednesday (8 / 6).

Justin told the filming process he calls it funny. "The director (Jake Kasdan) kept screaming, 'Okay, more wrinkled! Face worse dong. Awas nostrils! Come, sexier lips." I really refrain laughing all the filming, "he said.

The former 'N Sync is now the center's focus on building the careers of acting than singing. He no longer releasing albums since the last album in 2006. Justin was not even sure when it will come back musically.

"I have a principle not to undergo two different things at the same time. I never stopped play. I'm just trying to start anything else that has inspired me since childhood. When the opportunity came, I think I'm crazy if off just like that," he said .

Related Posts

Justin Timberlake Sex Scene
4/ 5
Oleh