Download Acer Aspire 4732z driver Sound Win XP 2

Banner iklan disini
Acer Aspire 4732Z

My afternoons on the phone my friend who asked for help, he bought a new laptop Acer Aspire 4732Z with the OS install DOS and then her laptop with Windows XP SP2 but there is a problem when installing the Sound Driver, Sound Driver for Windows XP from a CD of your Acer laptop is not I want to install only suggested he use a Windows Vista but he still wants to use Windows XP is easier said.

To convince him I Download driver sound of his own website at www.acer.com Acer. and there is one available driver downloads for Windows XP, then reinstall all my Download drivers who were there and tried to re al i install the same results remain sound driver will not install, have tried repeatedly and the various ways it still does not want to.

After a while I just remembered I never installed Compac Laptop which happened just as it also did not want to sound driver installed, then I tried searching again and after a while I found the back way and thank God with a little coercion sound driver on laptop Acer Aspire 4732Z want to install.

The steps are as follows:

    1. Download MS UAA (Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture) Bus Driver for High Definition AudioFile This is an additional driver to update drivers for HD Audio codecs and you can download
Acer Aspire 4732Z here:
  1. winzip Acer Aspire 4732z driver Sound Win XP download: MS UAA ()
    added: 25/11/2009
    clicks: 9378
    description: Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture
    .
  2. Only then Install Sound driver who comes from a cd or Download Acer Aspire 4732Z
    default Acer Aspire 4732z driver Sound Win XP download: Aspire 4732z driver Sound ()
    added: 28/08/2010
    clicks: 6740
    description: Aspire 4732z driver Sound
Good luck I hope useful for all my friends who have problems like this.

Make colleagues who are interested in re-writing my post on the blog I invite her to not forget to include a link to my blog thank you.


Thanks for download Acer Aspire 4732z driver Sound in my blog.

Related Posts

Download Acer Aspire 4732z driver Sound Win XP 2
4/ 5
Oleh