"Chicharito" Most Fortunate in Front of Hurdles

Banner iklan disini
 

Manchester United (MU), Javier "Chicharito" Hernandez, assess him frequently fortunate when he was in front of the opponent's goal.

"I was a bit lucky in some golku. There are several goals of the header. I (train header) because I'm not the tallest player. I'm working to improve all aspects of my game, namely speed, strength, technical ability with the ball, movement, and also the header," said the Mexican players.

"I just want to thank (manager) Sir Alex Ferguson for giving me many opportunities to play at this club. I owe it to him."

"I kept improving my game. I tried to move faster with the ball, with better technique and concentration. It is very difficult to keep the ball in the Premier League. Of course, there are a lot of things need kutingkatkan and I will work hard every day to achieve it, "he concluded.

"Chicharito" played 27 times in the Premier League last season with a record 13 goals and one assist.

Related Posts

"Chicharito" Most Fortunate in Front of Hurdles
4/ 5
Oleh