Clichy to the Manchester City for the Degree

Banner iklan disini


Manchester City new oak bought from Arsenal, Gael Clichy, said he was not moved by money, but for the title since 2005 she had never felt.

"I joined the City because I want to win something and you should go ahead in a competition. It will run hard, but I can not wait," said Clichy in the club's official website.

"I'm very excited. Stadion City was great and I can not wait to meet the players. It's a new life for me, a new round, but I really can not wait for this tremendous challenge," he continued.

Clichy contract with Arsenal ends in 2012 is actually new. The new contract negotiations have been conducted, but never found a bright spot. Despite claiming to want to survive Clichy, Wenger was forced to sell it rather than defend it without a new contract.

Related Posts

Clichy to the Manchester City for the Degree
4/ 5
Oleh