It's So New 29 Year Old

Banner iklan disini
The 29-year-old man from England, Shem Davies, became the youngest grandfather in England. Davies gave birth to a daughter at age 14.

kakek098Davies was only 14 years old when he became a father for the first time. Now, children are named Tia Davies, gave birth to a baby girl a week before the birthday-15 in Bridgend, South Wales.

Davies divorced with Tia's mother, Kelly, three months after Tia was born. Davies admitted very pleased with the birth of his grandson.

Davies grandchild, Ava Grace, is currently in an incubator after birth 10 weeks early, weighing 0.9 kilograms. However, Ava Grace in very good condition in a special care baby unit.

Davies admitted he was surprised to learn Tia pregnant. Tia told Davies that she was pregnant with her ​​boyfriend, who was 15 years old, Jordan Williams.

"It was like a minute Tia is still in its infancy, but a minute later she was pregnant," said Davies. "I may be angry at him, but what's in it?"

"I know it's difficult for them because I never felt it at the same age," continued Davies. "I am less able to cope well when it became a father at age 14. I could not handle it and fled."

Tia's mother, Kelly, 30, said, "My worst nightmare is Tia repeat the mistake I did because pregnant at a young age. I was always taught about contraception."

Kelly is a worker at the cafe, while Davies is unemployed. Davies also recently had a boy aged nine months with his new girlfriend, Robyn Thomas.

Related Posts

It's So New 29 Year Old
4/ 5
Oleh