Kaka : The best level performance

Banner iklan disini

Midfielder Ricardo Kaka judge himself has evolved into the best performance levels. He also thanked Real Madrid for never losing faith in himself and said he was happy to be back to contribute.
Madrid bought Kaka from AC Milan in 2009 and then a price of 56 million pounds. The process of adaptation and integration disrupted by a number of injuries. At least in the last two seasons, he was called the European media will be sold to a number of clubs, including Milan.
Kaka eventually survive in Madrid and in the last two games to play as a starter. Kaka replied that trust with one assist, who helped Real Madrid win 6-2 win over Rayo Vallecano and one goal and one assist in determining the success of Madrid's 3-0 win over Ajax Amsterdam.
"I owe it to Real Madrid and the club. Go is an easy thing, but it also makes me motivated to improve my game. I have a dream to win a trophy with Madrid, who wanted me to realized," said Kaka.
"After the match (against Ajax), President Florentino Perez hugged and congratulated. He always supported me in difficult times. Many people say (Madrid) want to sell me, but (Perez) said it would not sell me and kept his promise. I owe a lot to (Perez). "
"My future depends on three people (Kaka, coach Jose Mourinho, and Madrid). I do not want to go, Mourinho did not want me to go, and so also with Madrid," he said.

Related Posts

Kaka : The best level performance
4/ 5
Oleh