Coentrao Ready to Compete with Marcelo

Banner iklan disini


Thursday, Real Madrid defender Fabio Coentrao, claimed to be ready to work hard to get the main place at left back "Los Blancos", which is usually filled Marcelo.

"(Competition antarpemain) good, especially for Real Madrid. Having quality players such as Marcelo's good for any club. I will work hard in order to play and he will also like it. We will be competing for one place every week and the team will benefit from this. that's the most important, "said Coentrao as reported by Madrid's official website.

"Every footballer wants to play for Real Madrid. I wanted it since childhood. I always imagined playing for this team. This is my dream and has now become a reality. I'm hoping to get the continuity and show people I'm ready to play in here, "continued the players from Prtugal.

"Liga BBVA is a competitive league and have a lot of solid teams. I can not wait to play in this competition and win it with Real Madrid, which is the best team in the world," he concluded.

Coentrao purchased from Benfica Madrid for 30 million euros, or around Rp 370 billion. "Los Merengues' tying 23-year player with a contract for six seasons

Related Posts

Coentrao Ready to Compete with Marcelo
4/ 5
Oleh