Diego Ribas Preparing to Premier League

Banner iklan disini

Wolsfburg midfielder, Diego Ribas da Cunha, admitted negotiating the transfer with a number of Premier League clubs and are interested in joining one of them, which according to British media identification are Aston Villa.

"I chose not to mention the clubs to respect the club managers and owners. However, it is true that I'm negotiating with a number of English clubs. I will definitely give special attention to the offers are due to play in the Premier League is my dream," says Diego .

"Currently, the UK is where I want. We are just starting negotiations, and thus too early to say where I'm going to go. However, it will be something special if I could play in the Premier League."

"I had no idea about the current financial calculations, but I think, because Wolfsburg and I want a solution, this should not be very difficult."

"When some people want a way out together, it makes matters easier. However, I have not been told about the value of this agreement. I think, parting is the best thing for me and the club. I hope that negotiations could end up good for all," he said .

Related Posts

Diego Ribas Preparing to Premier League
4/ 5
Oleh