Dzeko apologizes to Coach Roberto Mancini

Banner iklan disini


Manchester City striker, Edin Dzeko, claimed to have demonstrated an attitude does not deserve to coach Roberto Mancini when replaced Nigel de Jong in the second round of the Champions League duel against Bayern Munich, which ended 2-0 to Bayern, last Wednesday. According to him, he has submitted an apology to Mancini.

"I know a bad reaction and I have talked with colleagues and trainers. I apologize for the reaction. Roberto has accepted my apology and he said everything's fine," said the official situr Dzeko in the City.

"I'm disappointed because we lost 0-2. I want to win the game. The game was something special to me because (the game takes place in Germany), where I've played so long in there. I want to do something good, but it did not happen . That's why I'm frustrated. "

"Every player to sleep and rest after the game against Bayern. We knew we could perform better. However, that's football. You can not go on to win the game. We are in a state conducive and focused on the next game (against Blackburn Rovers). I remember years ago when I scored there (at Blackburn) and we won. we get tremendous support from thousands of City supporters. we hope they can cheer again Saturday, "said Bosnian striker.

Related Posts

Dzeko apologizes to Coach Roberto Mancini
4/ 5
Oleh