Create a Screen Capture ShootM Android

Banner iklan disini
Your android smartphone users, and the difficulty to capture your android display? ShootMe! An easy way to Capture Android smartphone.

First I use a Samsung Galaxy Young, frankly I am also experiencing the same thing, this is different from when I used the Galaxy Tab 10.1, which already provided tombl to capture.


ShootMe
By using ShootMe, we just need to shake (the shake) to capture, very practical and easy. Actually there are many capture applications on the market, but after I tried one by one, at last I fit this ShootMe. hehehe

NB: ShootMe require ROOT access! So android you already have in a state ROOTED!


Password : www.remo-xp.com
Download ShootMe | Screen Capture Buat Android ||

Related Posts

Create a Screen Capture ShootM Android
4/ 5
Oleh